OPEN GYM RULES
1) Pay to play. Anyone using the equipment will be charged (including parents).
2) Bare feet or approved cheer shoes (never been worn outside) permitted in the gym (supervising parents may wear socks).
3) Bare feet must be wiped before entering the gym.
4) Do not move ANY equipment, mats or blocks without permission of D2 staff.
5) Please do not throw or kick anything or anyone.
6) No running, chasing or horseplay.
7) Big (uneven parallel bars) are closed.
8) Participants under the age of 10 MUST be supervised in the gym by an adult at all times. During Family Open Gym sessions, ALL participants under 18 must be supervised by an adult.
9) Anyone under 18 must have signed parental permission to participate.
10) No food, drinks (except sealable bottles of water) or gum in the gym at any time. Water bottles must be stored on the cubbies only and are not permitted on the floor or on mats or equipment.
11) If dropping off a participant (must be 10 or older), parents MUST return ON TIME. Late parents will be fined $1/minute for children picked up after the scheduled conclusion of open gym.
12) Staff are available to inform participants of gym rules; parents are responsible for supervising and enforcing gym rules.
13) Participants over the age of 23 must be a current member (enrolled in class or have an annual membership at any Dynamite gym) and pay the open gym fee to go on ANY equipment.
1) One at a time on ALL trampolines (including Tumble Track).
2) Jump in the middle of the trampolines.
3) Tumble Track is ONE WAY (from the wall to the mat).
4) Do NOT sit or stand on trampoline pads.
5) After using the preschool trampoline, freeze and WALK off.
6) Do not go under ANY trampolines.
7) If others are waiting, limit turns to 30 seconds.
1) Participants under the age of 7 require adult assistance on the high beams.
2) Properly climb on a high beam (ask staff if unsure).
3) Always jump off beam onto a mat.
4) Do not attempt to jump from beam to beam.
INFLATABLE RULES (when applicable)
1) Children ONLY.
2) One child at a time on the slide.
3) Climb through the maze carefully; no running
4) Only five children at a time permitted on the inflatable.
GUESTS WHO FAIL TO FOLLOW GYM RULES ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL WITH NO REFUND.