TRIAL & DROP-IN RULES
Trial classes and drop-ins are available in classes with available spaces. Please remember that we have strict ratios. By registering for a trial, you are taking a spot in a class that someone else could use, so please cancel prior to 48 hours to provide ample time for another student to use the space. Outside of 48 hours, we will provide a credit or free rescheduling. Within 48 hours, no refunds will be granted.
COST PER TRIAL OR DROP-IN
45-minute class = $30
60-minute class = $35
90-minute class = $40
TRIAL OR DROP-IN REGISTRATION
- Log in or Create an Account in the Parent Portal
- Add student information
- Under Program, select the age of your child (i.e., Ages 5 - 7) and click Submit
- Click on "Enroll Now" next to the class of your choice
- Under Enrollment Type, change from "Active" to "Trial"
- Select the correct student
- On next page, select payment as "credit card" and enter credit card details.
- After submitting trial request you will receive and email confirming request and a second email confirming that the registration was processed
- If you do not receive second email by the day of the trial, please call us to confirm the trial or drop-in; we will process the payment on our end